Compared to the MIFARE DESFire EV1, the latest MIFARE DESFire chip, the EV2, offers a greater operating distance. The 70pF version enables the read range optimizations of small antenna form factors, as well as the perfect balance between cost-efficiency, performance and speed.
The features of the MIFARE DESFire EV3 IC reflect NXP’s continued commitment to secure, connected and convenient contactless Smart City services. As part of the MIFARE DESFire family, the latest family member combines enhanced performance with a greater operating distance and improved transaction speed compared to its predecessors, including:
- IC hardware and software certification according to Common Criteria EAL 5+
- Broad choice of open crypto algorithms based on DES, 2K3DES, 3K3DES, or AES
- SUN message authentication for advanced data protection
- Transaction Timer to mitigate man-in-the-middle attacks
- Seamless integration of mobile services in combination with MIFARE 2GO
Mifare ev3 cards have large capacity and high encryption. Now it is widely used in subway bus card, high-end membership card and other fields. Today, the incomparable art process of the card brings customers an improved experience